Easter holidays | Weekend | Short Breaks
Cologne the cosmopolitan city on the rhine river will inspire you in each way and with a great culture diversity. Learn more about the hospitality here in Cologne. Cologne is one of the beautifulest cities at the rhine river. We have a lot of attrations here - the world famous Cologne Cathedral, museums, pubs and the old city with a more than hundred years tradition will give you an unique flair. During a year we have a lot of sport events, culture and a lot of big events and festivals here. Founded by the Romans, Cologne is one of the oldest cities in Germany and still characterized by its history of the past 2,000 years. The Gothic cathedral St. Peter & Mary with its characteristic spires is Cologne's greatest landmark. Its construction began in 1248 and wasn't finished until 1880. This five-aisled Gothic basilica stands 157 metres and was the only building in the city to be untouched after World War II. The church plays host to the golden Shrine of the Three Magi, as well as numerous other outstanding art treasures. Every year in Cologne, the city comes alive for Carnival, which takes place over one week in February/March.
Our benefits for your easter holidays in Cologne:
- 2 x overnights
- incl. generous breakfast buffet with coffee- and tea specialities
- incl. 1 welcome drink per person
- incl. 1 x 3-course-dinner
(will be served on day of arrival*)
- incl. coffee & tea to go (in the lobby area)
- incl. free use of WiFi
- incl. small "easter" surprize per room
- incl. one city map of Cologne
- incl. one bottle mineral water in your room
- Per person in a double room:
from € 99,00
- Per person in a single room:
from € 189,00
* Except on arrival on sundays: Dinner will be served on monday!
Minimum stay: 2 nights
The rates are incl. VAT and service charges.