Visit the famous Cologne chocolate museum located at the Rheinau-Harbour
in the heart of Cologne and enjoy an expedition through 3,000 years of chocolate history!
History, industrial culture and art - the chocolate museum in Cologne is unique!
Start your journey at the Cologne Cathedral, cross the Roncalliplatz and pass the Romano-Germanic Museum and the Museum Ludwig, follow the Rhine promenade upstream for some hundred metres
and you will see our building at one of the most scenic places of Cologne.
Our benefits for this package:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x breakfast buffet incl. coffee specialities
- 1 x Welcome drink "Choco-Colada"
- 1 x halfboard on arrival day
- 1 x daily ticket for the chocolate museum Cologne
- 1 x bottle mineral water per stay
- incl. a city map of Cologne
- incl. one sweet-dom-chocolate per person
- incl. free WiFi
- Per Person in a double room: from € 135,00
- Per Person in a single room: from € 199,00
There is only a limited number of rooms available.
Not valid during trade fairs & events in Cologne.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
The rates are incl. VAT and service charges.